Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking Me (swatch & comparison)

While this polish is actually unique to my (over 300 nail polish) collection, it just doesn't do anything for me.  It doesn't excite me and it doesn't look that great swatched.  I don't know.  Maybe because I've been so fascinated by all of the super chunky, sparkly glitter polishes and holographic polishes, that this one was just kind of blah to me.  I had nothing even close to being a dupe, but I picked the closest I could find just to use for comparison purposes.  Enjoy the swatches!

View swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection here: http://swatchapalooza.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-sephora-by-opi-nail-polish.html

(L to R) Color Club Alter Ego, Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking Me

(L to R) Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking Me, Color Club Alter Ego

(L to R) Sephora by OPI Violet's just get married, Revlon Perplex, Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking me, Color Club Alter Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment