Sunday, January 22, 2012

L'Oreal Jet set to Paris Nail Polish (swatch & comparison)

L'Oreal, I love you!  I am seriously obsessed with this nail polish.  This is from their new line of polishes that is filled with amazing colors.  I am always on the hunt for a unique cream blue and I found one!  I have nothing similar at all to Jet set to Paris.  This color is seriously awesome.  It's nothing like MAC's Blue India nail polish either, although I found a dupe for that today and that post is coming soon!  The formula of the new L'Oreal polishes seems to be a bit thin.  This one was better than the others I purchased. It needed 2 coats to be opaque.  Enjoy the swatches!

Click here to see all of my swatches from the new L'Oreal nail polish line!
L'Oreal Jet set to Paris (2 coats)

(L to R) Sally Hansen Pacific blue, L'Oreal Jet set to Paris, Orly Sapphire silk

No comments:

Post a Comment