- Philosphy Frosted Animal Cracker Lip Shine-FINISHED
- Mary Kay Taupe eyeliner---FINISHED!
- Milani Eyebrown pencil in Natural Taupe-FINISHED!
- CO Bigelow Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-FINISHED!
- Blistex Silk & Shine-FINISHED!
- Maybelline Dream mousse blush in pink frosting-not even close!
- Laura Mercier Full Blown volume mascara-FINISHED
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara-getting there!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in sin-almost gone!
- Maybelline Lipgloss in Sandstone Shimmer-this stuff will never end!
- Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Elegant Pearl-FINISHED!
- MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW15-sooooo close!
- Laura Mercier primer-FINISHED!
- Philosphy Amazing Grace Perfume-soooo close, should be gone in a day or 2
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Project 10 Pan Week 3 Update!
Ok, time to fess up. I broke Project 10 Pan when I purchased the Valentine's set from Glamour Doll Eyes. Then, I spent my Sephora credit and gift card. Sigh. So, I spent $25 total. Regardless, I'm doing awesome on using up products. I've also finished 3 lotions and a bunch of Lush stuff. It feels good to use things! I've only got a few products left, but I'm afraid they will never end!