Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project 10 Pan Week 3 Update!

Ok, time to fess up.  I broke Project 10 Pan when I purchased the Valentine's set from Glamour Doll Eyes.   Then, I spent my Sephora credit and gift card.  Sigh.  So, I spent $25 total.  Regardless, I'm doing awesome on using up products.  I've also finished 3 lotions and a bunch of Lush stuff.  It feels good to use things!  I've only got a few products left, but I'm afraid they will never end! 
  • Philosphy Frosted Animal Cracker Lip Shine-FINISHED
  • Mary Kay Taupe eyeliner---FINISHED!
  • Milani Eyebrown pencil in Natural Taupe-FINISHED!
  • CO Bigelow Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-FINISHED!
  • Blistex Silk & Shine-FINISHED!
  • Maybelline Dream mousse blush in pink frosting-not even close!
  • Laura Mercier Full Blown volume mascara-FINISHED
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara-getting there!
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in sin-almost gone!
  • Maybelline Lipgloss in Sandstone Shimmer-this stuff will never end!
  • Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Elegant Pearl-FINISHED!
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW15-sooooo close!
  • Laura Mercier primer-FINISHED!
  • Philosphy Amazing Grace Perfume-soooo close, should be gone in a day or 2

No comments:

Post a Comment