Thursday, January 5, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Charla (swatch)

As much as I love the look of this polish, it is probably one of the worst chipping polishes I own.  It chips so fast on me (within an hour), even with a top coat.  It's not just chipping on the tips, it's chipping in pieces in the middle of my nail.  Very strange.  I was just lounging around the house too!  It wasn't like I was doing yard work or dishes.  I've had this on for 3 hours and 7 of my nails are already chipped.  So annoying.  It's a very eye catching nail polish  though.  It's got a nice formula and is opaque in 2 coats.  Enjoy the swatch!

UPDATE: I was so annoyed with the chipping, so I took this polish off and guess what?  It stained my nails and my fingers!!!!!!!!  GRRRRR That is my pet peeve!  I even had a base coat on!  SO ANNOYED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment