Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland 18 piece mini set (Swatches)

This set is available at Sephora.com for $48.  It comes with a big variety of colors.  The bottles are tiny and I could swear the formula on the mini bottles are much thinner than the full size.  The sheer colors look so bad on my nails.  I just can't do nude polishes or sheer polishes because my nails have too many imperfections.  This would be a great gift for a younger girl starting to get into nail polish.  If I had to do it again, I'd probably pass on this set and just get the full size bottles of the ones I liked, but I suppose I wouldn't know that I like them had I not purchased this set!

Click here to see all of my Sephora by OPI swatches!
Click here to see swatch of the Glimmer Wonderland 6 piece mini set

**Please excuse the sloppy swatches!  I was rushed to get this done!***

My favorites: Access 24/7, Ms. Can't be wrong, I'm with Brad, Break a Leg-warmer, Just a little dangerous, Eve-y on the eyes

Least favorites: Dear diary, Don't feed the hand models


This set contains 18 x 0.12 oz Nail Colours in:

- Dear Diary
- How Cute Is That?
- Natural Environ-mint ***very streaky**
- It's Hippo To Be Square
- Access 24/7
- Ms. Can't Be Wrong
- Don't Feed The Hand Models
- Metro Chic
- Already Famous
- I'm With Brad (Very similar to Illamasqua Scarab)
- Sample Sale
- Fiercely Fabulous
- Break A Leg-Warmer
- Bring On The Snowflakes
- Mermaid To Order
- I Don't Bite
- Eve-y On The Eyes
- Just A Little Dangerous

Enjoy the swatches!



Don't feed the hand models (awful)

Metro Chic
Already Famous

Sample Sale


Dear Diary (awful)

Natural Environ-mint (so streaky)

How cute is that? (very sheer)


Fiercely Fabulous

Bring on the Snowflakes

Break a Leg-Warmer


I'm with Brad

Eve-y on the Eyes

I Don't Bite

Mermaid to Order

Just a little dangerous

It's Hippo to be Square
Access 24/7

Ms. Can't be wrong

2 comments:

  1. I like the last one the most! You have a lot of nail polishes, how many times a week do you change the color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my absolute favorite is the "I'm with Brad". Some of these were sooooo terrible and make me want to throw up. I can't get away with sheer or nude polishes. My nails are far from perfect and it makes them look 100x worse! Yes, I have so many polishes. It's pretty ridiculous lol. I honestly change my nails almost daily. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete