Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tarte Cheek Stain Blush Collection & Swatches!

I'm a big fan of the Tarte Cheek Stains.  I just dab my fingers into the product and tap it into my cheeks to blend.  It is the most natural cheek product that I've come across.  It doesn't look like you have blush on.  It looks like a natural flush to your skin.  The cheek stain in "the perfect mauve" came in a kit from Tarte on CVS.  I am not a fan of that one at all.  The color is just very odd to me and looks horrible on me.  Other than that, I love these!  You can build them up or wear them subtle! My only negative comment is that the containers become very messy over time.   Enjoy the swatches!

Click here to see swatches of my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Collection!


(L to R) Blushing bride, blissful, flush

(L to R) Natural beauty, The perfect mauve, Bronze goddess

(L to R) Blushing bride, blissful, flush

(L to R) Natural beauty, The perfect mauve, Bronze goddess

(L to R) Blushing bride, blissful, flush, natural beauty, the perfect mauve, bronze goddess

3 comments:

  1. Do you like these? you have a lot of them so you must, but is the formula long lasting? Would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura! Yes, I really do love these and they do stain your cheeks and last a while. You just have to use a light hand with them and build it up. I just dab my fingers onto the blush and then dab it onto my cheeks then rub it in. If you were to only get 1, I would recommend "FLUSH". It gives that "just got in from the cold" flush that I think looks so pretty! I love it. You can find these cheaper on AllCosmeticswholesale.com. I picked up a few of mine from their site for half the price!

      Delete