Thursday, January 19, 2012

NOTD: Nicole by OPI One less lonely Glitter (swatch)

Justin Bieber has a collection with Nicole by OPI that came out a while back.  The only one that stood out to me was "One less lonely glitter".  I love purple and I love sparkle.  How could I resist?  It actually has a great formula and only needed 2 coats to be opaque enough for me, although 3 would probably look better.  Up close it looks a little messy, but from a foot away it looks great!  I like it.  Nicely done, Justin.  I also included a picture where I added Essie's Shine of the times down the center of each nail.  Onto the swatches.


Nicole by OPI One less lonely glitter (2 coats)

Nicole by OPI One less lonely glitter (2 coats)

One less lonely glitter with Shine of the times on center of nail



No comments:

Post a Comment