Monday, January 23, 2012

LORAC Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette Swatches!

Now THIS is what I call a neutral palette!  I don't own much from the LORAC brand, but this palette rocks!  The shadows are buttery soft and very pigmented!  The palette has several matte shades and a nice variety.  I'm really diggin' this palette!  I have swatched the shadows on my hand in the same order they appear in the palette!  My only complaint is that the packaging is pretty lame in my opinion.  I think it would've been better if it was a palette that actually zipped open and closed with a real zipper.  That's just my $0.02.  Enjoy the swatches!





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thanks for checking out my blog! Heather

      Delete
    2. This is lovely! I was on the fence, now I know I need it. :)
      LORAC shadows are my favorite. So soft and beautiful!

      Delete
    3. Hi sweetpea! I am really impressed with LORAC now. This palette is so nice. I love it! Thanks for commenting and for stopping by :-) Heather

      Delete
  2. How do you think this compares to the Naked palette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the LORAC Unzipped palette to the Naked 1 palette mainly because the Unzipped palette has a wide variety of matte blending shades and overall this palette is more wearable for me. The Naked 1 palette has several darker shades in it that I don't reach for, while this palette I have worn every color! Hope that helps!

      Delete