Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hourglass Eyeshadow duo in Suede (Swatch)

I only own one eyeshadow duo from Hourglass as they are $38 each!  OUCH!  The duo in Suede is just an everyday, quick and neutral eye look.  The packaging is very sleek and feels expensive (if that makes sense).  The eyeshadows are both very buttery.  When I first swatched this, I literally said "woah" outloud because they are so creamy and soft.  Is it worth $38?  Well, that depends.  I don't think the shadows are leaps and bounds better than say Urban Decay, but they are very nice and I'm glad I own one.  I won't be buying more, but if they were half the price I might!  The shadows look much nicer on the eye compared to being swatched on my hand.  They are really beautiful for being such ordinary colors.  Enjoy the swatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment