Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sephora by OPI: G-listen to your heart (swatches & comparisons)


If you haven't checked out the Sephora by OPI polishes recently at Sephora, you are missing out on some fantastic glitter polishes!  G-listen to your heart by Sephora by OPI is beyond AMAZING!  In the bottle it looks similar to Revlon Facet's of Fuchsia, but they look so different on the nail.  I think it blows Facet's of Fuchsia out of the water!!!  Side by side there is no comparison.  You will see what I mean below!  G-listen to your heart is a MAJOR must have!  I also compared it to Zoya's Roxy, which is also gorgeous and eye catching!  Enjoy the swatches!! (The photos are 2 coats of each polish)

View swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection here: Sephora by OPI Collection & Swatches

***I have a brand new Revlon Facets of Fuchsia on my blog sale at the top of this page***

UPDATE: I think this polish is "good from far, but far from good".  It looks really beautiful from a few feet away, but up close it looks sloppy.  It applies to the nail rather messily and chunky.  It's hard to get an even amount of glitter on the nail without making a mess.  In the end, it took 3 coats and I think this polish would be better used on top of another opaque hot pink or even a black.  I did a glitter nail with it, and that turned out really cool.  Here are some photos. 
Sephora by OPI G-listen to your heart (3 coats)





(L to R) Sephora by OPI G-listen to your heart, Revlon Facets of Fuchsia


(L to R) Zoya Roxy, Sephora by OPI G-listen to your heart, Revlon Facets of Fuchsia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment