Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MAC A Perfect Day Lipstick (Swatch & comparisons)

MAC's A perfect day lipstick is sold out.  I was able to snag one online and thought I'd do a swatch comparison.  The closest match I have is the YSL Rouge Volupte #2, but MAC Naked Bliss Mattene Lipstick isn't too far off either, but I couldn't find an exact dupe in my collection.  Enjoy the swatches!
(L to R) MAC Naked Bliss, MAC Perfect Day, YSL Rouge Volupte #2, MAC Hue

(L to R) MAC Naked Bliss, MAC Perfect Day, YSL Rouge Volupte #2, MAC Hue

2 comments:

  1. These swatches are lovely. I've had my eye on a perfect day for a while. I just might have to pick it up :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MaviDeniz! I'm glad the swatches were helpful for you! Hope you enjoy the lipstick if you end up getting it! xo back at ya

      Delete