Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish Collection (Swatches/Comparison)

These are the new Revlon Colorstay polishes that I own.   I thought it would be helpful to see swatches as well as comparison to similar colors in my collection.  Overall, once I got these home I realized that none of them were very unique to my collection.  My favorite so far is Rain Forest.  The formula for these are thick and take FOREVER and a day to dry.  So far, they are lasting about 4 days on me.  My nails usually chip within a couple days, so I didn't see a huge improvement here.  These are more expensive compared to the regular Revlon polishes.  These are $6.99 where I live, which the other Revlon polishes are $4.99.  These also contain only 0.4oz compared to the regular Revlon polishes that are 0.5oz.  So, they are more expensive and less nail polish.  Enjoy the swatches!

(L to R) Blue Slate, Cayenne, Bonsai

(L to R) Blue Slate, Cayenne, Bonsai

(L to R) Butter London Dosh, Revlon Colorstay Bonsai

Top: Revlon Colorstay Bonsai
Bottom: Butter London Dosh

(L to R) MAC Blue India, Revlon Colorstay Blue Slate, Orly Sapphire Silk

Top: Revlon Colorstay Blue Slate
Bottom: (L to R) Orly Sapphire Silk, MAC Blue India

(L to R) Orly Emberstone, Revlon Colorstay Cayenne

Top: Revlon Colorstay Cayenne
Bottom: Orly Emberstone
Revlon Colorstay Rain Forest

Rain Forest

3 comments:

  1. I love Cayenne, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy! I love Cayenne too! It has that lit from within thing going on! :)

      Delete
  2. Rainforest reminds me a lot of Smoke and Ashes by OPI in their Hunger Games collection.

    ReplyDelete