Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sephora by OPI: I gotta blush on you (swatch & comparison)

Sephora describes this as an opaque ballet pink.  I would describe it as a peachy/pink nude.  When you see "I gotta blush on you" in the bottle, you will probably think you have a color just like it.  It looks very familiar.  You might think it's similar to Essie's Lady Like or Essie Eternal optimist or Essie Barefoot & topless, but it's not.    It was pretty streaky and even after 3 coats I could still see streaks.  I'm not a big fan of this color due to the streaky formula and it doesn't look that great on me.  Enjoy the swatches!

View swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection here!

Sephora by OPI I gotta blush on you (3 coats)

Sephora by OPI I gotta blush on you

(L to R top row) Essie barefoot & topless, Sally Hansen Malt
(L to R bottom row) Sephora by OPI I gotta blush on you, China Glaze Peachy Keen

No comments:

Post a Comment