Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Lilac Party (swatch & comparison)

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Lilac Party was so hard for me to resist.  I mean, look at how beautiful it is in the tube!  I am such a sucker for any lilac lipgloss!  After swatching it, it's actually not my favorite lilac lipgloss.  It actually looks rather dull next to some of my other favorites.  If I had to do it again, I would probably pass on this.  It has the tiniest hint of lilac it's barely noticable.  It would look nice over a lavender or pink lipstick, but I guess I wanted it to be more opaque.  Out of all my lavender lipglosses, my favorite would be MAC Dazzleglass in Via Veneto.  It's so beautiful.  Enjoy the swatches and comparisons!

(L to R) MAC Via Venito, Dior Lilac Party, MAC Lavender Wind, MAC Foolishly Fab, MAC Morning Glory

Top: MAC Via Venito, Dior Lilac Party, MAC Lavender Wind
Bottom: MAC Foolishly Fab, MAC Morning Glory

Top: MAC Via Venito, Dior Lilac Party, MAC Lavender Wind
Bottom: MAC Foolishly Fab, MAC Morning Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment