Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection (Swatches & Comparison)

I picked up a few of the polishes from the Kardashian Kolor Collection from Nicole by OPI and wanted to share the swatches with you.  I also compared them to similar colors in my collection.  I don't have any dupes, but some colors that are similar.  I really love the formula of these polishes.  I was worried the pale colors would be sheer and need 10 coats, but they were quite opaque!   I am obsessed with the color "It's all about the glam".  I want to buy 100 more bottles of it!  Enjoy the swatches!

(L to R) It's all about the glam, Kim-pletely in love, Disco dolls


(L to R) It's all about the glam, Kim-pletely in love, Disco Dolls

(L to R) Zoya Danielle, Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in love

Top: Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in love
Bottom: Zoya Danielle

(L to R) Nicole by OPI It's all about the glam, Orly Au Champagne

Top: Orly Au Champagne
Bottom: Nicole by OPI It's all about the glam

(L to R) China Glaze Twinkle Lights, Nicole by OPI Disco Dolls, Butter London West End Wonderland

Top (L to R) Butter London West End Wonderland, China Glaze Twinkle lights
Bottom: Nicole by OPI Disco Dolls
 
(L to R)Essie Go Overboard, Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little lam-lam, China Glaze Near dark

 
(L to R) Essie Go overboard, Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little lam-lam, China Glaze Near dark

 
(L to R) Wet n wild Believe me it's real, Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk

 
(L to R) Wet n wild Believe me it's real, Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk


No comments:

Post a Comment