Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW Revlon Nail Polish in Sparkling #261 (Swatch & Comparison)

Revlon has released a lot of really nice glitter polishes in the past year and Sparkling is one of the newer ones released.  I'm pretty sure this is a permanent color since it was in the main dislay and not a limited edition display.  I thought I had something similar and it turns out I don't.  I tried layering it over a light pink polish and it really didn't make that much of a difference.  I think this will look really pretty on the nails alone for a subtle sparkle!  I applied 2 coats, but I think I will use 3 when I wear it.  I will update with another photo when I apply this to my nails.  Enjoy the swatches! 

Click here to see my NOTD wearing Revlon Sparkling over OPI Not so Bora-Bora-ing Pink!
(L to R) Revlon Glitz & Glam, China Glaze Glam, Revlon Sparkling, OPI Teenage Dream

(L to R) Revlon Sparkling, Revlon Sparkling over OPI Pinking of you

(L to R) Revlon Glitz & Glam, China Glaze Glam, Revlon Sparkling, OPI Teenage Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment