Sunday, January 22, 2012

OPI Cajun Shrimp Dupe!

Maybelline has a few new polishes out and the shade Sunset Prisms is almost an exact dupe for OPI Cajun Shrimp.  If you get it in really good lighting, you can see that OPI Cajun Shrimp is a touch more red, but in most lighting they look exactly the same!  Enjoy the swatches!
(L to R) Maybelline Sunset Prisms, OPI Cajun Shrimp
Maybelline Sunset Prisms (thumb, middle, pinky)
OPI Cajun Shrimp (index, ring)


(L to R) Maybelline Sunset Prisms, OPI Cajun Shrimp

4 comments:

  1. hi Heather, can you please do the swatches between OPI's Cajun Shrimp, Are We There Yet? and Nicole by OPI's Pop of Poppy? I'd love to have coral/tangerine-tango color in my collection, and I'm stuck between Cajun Shrimp and Are We There Yet. I already have Nicole's Pop of Poppy and I wanna know if the others share the same hues.

    Thanks, Vinna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I don't own Are we there yet or Pop Of Poppy! I'm sorry :(

      Delete
  2. nevermind, thanks for replying. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. revlon's fearless might work too? I don't have Cajun Shrimp to compare just going from memory, it was my fav nailpolish ever.

    ReplyDelete