Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland 6 Piece Mini Set (Swatches)

Here are swatches to all of the nail polishes in the Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland Mini Set.  These are mini bottles and only have 1/8 oz  in each bottle, so they are tiny.  This was $22 at Sephora.  This set didn't wow me.  "Bare to be different" is super sheer and looks so terrible on my nails I almost didn't post the photo.  The only polish I would recommend out of this set is "Looks like rain, dear." The rest had a thin formula and weren't super unique. Anyways, Enjoy the swatches! 

This set includes:
  • Bare to be different
  • Looks like rain, dear
  • Sample Sale
  • Never enough shoes
  • No-el if I know
  • Already Famous
View swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection here 

View swatches of the Glimmer Wonderland 18 piece mini set here!


(L to R) Already Famous, Looks like rain, dear, Sample Sale, Never enough shoes, No-el if I know, Bare to be different


    
    Sephora by OPI Bare to be different
    
    Sephora by OPI Bare to be different (4 coats)
    

Sephora by OPI Looks like rain, dear


Click here to see Looks like rain, dear on the nails in my previous NOTD! http://swatchapalooza.blogspot.com/2011/11/notd-sephora-by-opi-looks-like-rain.html

Sephora by OPI Sample Sale

Sephora by OPI Sample Sale (2 coats)

Sephora by OPI Never enough shoes

Sephora by OPI Never enough shoes


Sephora by OPI No-el if I know
Sephora by OPI No-el if I know (3 coats)
Sephora by OPI Already Famous



Sephora by OPI Already Famous (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment