Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Kitty Nail Polish in Silver Star & Night Sparkle (swatches & dupes)

These two polishes have a surprisingly opaque formula.  I was very happy about that.  Apparently I'm drawn to the silver polish with holographic glitter because I own three that look identical!  See below!  I don't have a dupe for Night Sparkle.  The closest thing I have it Seriously Hip polish from MAC's Style Black Collection in 2009.  They are very similar, but MAC's Seriously Hip has more of an olive green base while Night Sparkle is a black base with green and gold microglitter.   Enjoy the swatches!
(L to R) Silver Star, Night Sparkle

(L to R) Silver Star, Night Sparkle

(L to R) Hello Kitty Night Sparkle, MAC Seriously Hip

(L to R) Hello Kitty Silver Star, Hello Kitty Night Sparkle, MAC Seriously Hip


(L to R) China Glaze Some like it Haute, Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal, Hello Kitty Silver Star

No comments:

Post a Comment