Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 10 Pan (week 1 update)

So far things are going well.  I've used up 3 of the 14 products!  One thing I don't like is that I'm wearing the same makeup everyday now because I want to use these up.  The Maybelline mousse blush is going to take me forever though.  I should've thought twice before adding a blush, but I needed to challenge myself a little.  Here is the update of what I've finished so far:

See my week 2 update here: http://swatchapalooza.blogspot.com/2012/01/project-10-pan-update-week-2.html

  • Philosphy Frosted Animal Cracker Lip Shine
  • Mary Kay Taupe eyeliner---FINISHED!
  • Milani Eyebrown pencil in Natural Taupe-FINISHED!
  • CO Bigelow Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-almost gone
  • Blistex Silk & Shine-FINISHED!
  • Maybelline Dream mousse blush in pink frosting
  • Laura Mercier Full Blown volume mascara-almost gone
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in sin
  • Maybelline Lipgloss in Sandstone Shimmer
  • Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Elegant Pearl
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW15
  • Laura Mercier primer-almost gone!
  • Philosphy Amazing Grace Perfume
I'll update again next Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. First of all, I think this so is cool, I love the updates on what you are using up and how its coming, I have recently found my 10 items and I am using them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura!!! Please tell me what 10 products you are trying to use up!! I need a 10 Pan buddy! Do you have a makeup blog? Your babies are precious btw! ~Heather

      Delete
    2. I don't have a make up blog, it's just kinda an interest, but with 3 kids I only have time for the cooking blog and personal blog! :) My 10 products are:

      Benefit powder Hello Flawless-hit pan
      MAC blush in Harmony-Hit pan
      MAC eyeshadow Vanilla
      Benefit Lipgloss In Life on the A-list
      MAC lipglass in C-thru
      MAC lipglass in Underage
      Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation
      MAC eyeliner in Prunella-down to a nub
      Covergirl Fusion Mascara
      Benefit Erase Paste Concealer

      Delete
    3. I'll have to check out your blogs today! I'm impressed you have time for 2 blogs with 3 kiddos. I barely have time for this blog with only 1 kid! You must be a super duper multi-talking woman! I've never tried Benefit's lipglosses before. Do you like them? I LOL @ "down to the nub" next to your eyeliner! That was cute! Have you hit pan yet on your MAC Vanilla shadow? Talk soon! Thanks so much for sharing this! I loved it!

      Delete
    4. My cooking blog has been on the back burner for awhile, I used to make 2 or 3 meals new a week to post! Okay, so I recently just got Take me to Glossytown gift set of Benefits 6 mini glossy lipglosses... I LOVE THEM! I love the way they smell, I love the formula, they stay on and I really like the colors, my favorite colors are Nude a tude and Life on the A-list. Worth trying! My Vanilla has hit pan, its just the rim around it before I finish it!

      Delete