Friday, January 27, 2012

Essie Go Overboard (Swatch & close dupe)

Here is a swatch of Essie's Go Overboard polish from the 2012 Spring Collection.  It is very similar to OPI Ski Teal we Drop.  Ski Teal we Drop is just a bit darker, but they are so close you probably don't need both unless you are a nail junkie.  They are both beautiful!  The formula for Go Overboard is very nice and opaque in 2 coats.  I just hope it doesn't stain my nails.  I will update on that! (NO STAINING!) I'm sorry for my cuticles.  It's been a rough winter and nothing is helping. Enjoy the swatches!

*I have also added a comparison to Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little Lam-Lam below**
Essie Go Overboard


Top: OPI Ski Teal We Drop
Bottom: Essie Go Overboard


(L to R) Essie Go Overboard, Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little Lam-Lam, China Glaze Near Dark


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the comparison. It saved me some bucks.

    ReplyDelete