Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My sparkling iPad cases!

I purchased these from Nordstrom.com and I love them both so much.  The gray one has a long strap, so it can be worn like a crossbody purse.  It is made by the company Deux Lux.  It is no longer on the Nordstrom site, but you might be able to find it in stores.  I think it was around $70.  The Nordstrom site doesn't seem to keep things in stock very long.  The good stuff is gone pretty quick. 

The gold one is by Juicy Couture. I no longer see the Juicy Couture Ipad case on the nordstrom site, however, they do have one that is exactly the same for the Nook or Kindle if you have one of those.  It comes in black, gold or silver. Here is the link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/juicy-couture-ed-to-the-stars-nook-e-reader-case/3203362?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=592

I also found another Ipad case that is black with studs on it and it's only $28 at Nordstroms.  Here is the link for that:  http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/under-one-sky-studded-ipad-case/3230953?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=6080




No comments:

Post a Comment