Friday, January 27, 2012

Kat Von D Saint Eyeshadow Palette Swatches!

Kat Von D joined the rest of the makeup world and came out with the Saint palette, which is her version of a neutral palette.  The shadows are all very creamy and pigmented.  The pink shade called <3 is nice and kind of unexpected in my opinion for a Kat Von D palette.  I just wish this palette had a matte shade for blending.  If I were to travel with the palette I would have to bring a shadow for blending out colors.  It also comes with a mini Autograph Pencil in the shade Puro Amor.  Enjoy the swatches!

(L to R) Heavens, Enjoy the Silence, <3, Downtown, Sunny, Pray for me, Bookworm, Caravaggio

(L to R) Heavens, Enjoy the Silence, <3, Downtown, Sunny, Pray for me, Bookworm, Caravaggio

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I'll have to give it a closer look next time I'm at Sephora. I really like Pray For Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! Yes, pray for me is my favorite color of the quad!!! I love it!! I seems like not many people talk about this palette, but I think it's awesome!

      Delete
  2. Agreed that the palettes need more matte shades as well. I also found some dupes for some of the Kat Von D quads please swing by and let me know what you think.

    http://sarahsequins.blogspot.com/2013/03/kat-von-d-eyeshadow-quad-dupes.html

    ReplyDelete