Monday, January 23, 2012

TARINA TARANTINO Eye Dream Highlight Duo Eyeshadow Swatches!

First of all, the packaging is totally droolworthy!  These duos are much creamier and more pigmented than the single eyeshadows I have from Tarina Tarantino.  These are fabulous, but my only complaint is that the lighter shades in each duo look almost exactly the same.  It's not really worth it to me to have both duos when 2 of the shades are so similar.  I will probably return the Elecktron/Amber duo because I will get more use out of Jasper/Agate.  Unless you really love that Amber shade in that duo, you probably don't need both of these.  I wish the lighter shades were less alike.  Enjoy the swatches!


Jasper/Agate duo

Jasper/Agate



Elecktron/Amber duo

Amber/Elecktron


Top: Jasper/Agate duo
Bottom: Elecktron/Amber duo

Top: Jasper/Agate duo
Bottom: Elecktron/Amber duo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors. I am definately going to purchase the Jasper/Agate duo. Thank you for the review and swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Glad it was helpful! You made a great choice! I love the Jasper/Agate duo! I wear it often!! :)

      Delete