Monday, November 7, 2011

My Sephora by OPI Nail Polish Collection (Swatches/comparisons)

*****scroll to the bottom for updated swatches!  I will continue adding to this post as I get more Sephora by OPI polishes****

 I purchased these all from Sephora for $9.50/5ml.

My Sephora by OPI Nail Polish collection includes the following colors:

  • Studs & Stilettos
  • Under my trench coat
  • Dating the drummer
  • Going nude, eh?
  • Metro chic
  • Caught with my khakis down
  • Just a little dangerous
  • Shiny dancer
  • Caribbean cocktail
  • Club scene queen
  • Looks like rain, dear
  • Traffic stopper copper
  • Chestnuts about you
  • If you've got it, haunt it
  • 212-Sephora
  • My personal serpant
  • I gotta blush on you
  • That's my fuschia husband
  • Violet's just get married
  • Stop stocking me
  • It's bouquet with me
  • G-listen to your heart
  • Indi-go with the flow
  • I found a pot of gold
  • Bare to be different
  • Sample Sale
  • Not enough shoes
  • No-el if I know
  • Already Famous
  • Dear Diary
  • How cute is that
  • Natural Enivon-min
  • It's Hippo to be square
  • Access 24/7
  • Ms. Can't be wrong
  • Don't feed the hand models
  • I'm with Brad
  • Fiercely Fabulous
  • Break a leg-warmer
  • Bring on the Snowflakes
  • Mermaid to Order
  • I don't bite
  • Eve-y on the eyes
  • White hot
  • Natural Beauty
  • I only shop vintage
  • Happy earth day to me


Here are photos and swatches of each!

(LtoR) Traffic stopper copper, studs & stilettos, under my trench coat, going nude, eh?, metro chic, caught with my khakis down, just a little dangerous, shiny dancer, caribbean cocktail, club scene queen
  

(LtoR) Traffic stopper copper, Studs and stilettos, Under my trench coat, Going nude, eh?

(LtoR)Traffic stopper copper, Studs and stilettos, Under my trench coat, Going nude, eh?
(LtoR) Metro Chic, Caught with my khakis down, Just a little dangerous, Shiny Dancer
(LtoR) Metro Chic, Caught with my khakis down, Just a little dangerous, Shiny Dancer

(LtoR) Caribbean cocktail, Club scene queen, Looks like rain, dear, Chestnuts about you

(LtoR) Caribbean cocktail, Club scene queen, Looks like rain, dear, Chestnuts about you
Sephora by OPI "If you got it, haunt it"
Sephora by OPI "212 Sephora"



Under my trench coat

Studs and Stilettos
My personal serpant
Looks like rain, dear
Sephora by OPI I gotta blush on you ( 3 streaky coats!)
Sephora by OPI That's my Fuschia husband
Sephora by OPI I gotta blush on you
(L to R) Studs & Stilettos, Dating the Drummer
Dating the Drummer (ring, index) Studs & Stilettos (thumb, middle, pinky)
Sephora by OPI Violet's just get married (index, ring) Revlon Perplex (middle finger)
Sephora by OPI G-listen to your heart
(L to R) Zoya Roxy, Sephora by OPI G-listen to your heart, Revlon Facets of Fuchsia
Sephora by OPI Indi-go with the flow
(L to R) Sephora by OPI Indi-go with the Flow, China Glaze Skyscraper
(L to R) Sephora by OPI Looks like rain, dear, Sephora by OPI I found a pot of gold
(L to R) Sephora by OPI I found a pot of gold, Sephora by OPI Looks like rain, dear



Bare to be different

Bare to be different (4 coats--YUCK!)

Sample Sale
Sample Sale



No-el if I know
 
No-el if I know



Never enough shoes

Never Enough Shoes



Already Famous

Already Famous












Access 24/7

Just a little Dangerous

Eve-y on the eyes

Mermaid to Order

Break a Leg-warmer

I'm with Brad

It's hippo to be square

Bring on the snowflakes

I don't bite

Ms. Can't be wrong

Fiercely Fabulous

(L to R) Already Famous, Looks like rain dear, Sample sale, Never enough shoes, No-el if I know, Bare to be different
 
(L to R) White hot, Natural beauty, I only shop vintage, Happy earth day to me

(L to R) White hot, Natural Beauty, I only shop vintage, Happy earth day to me
(L to R) It's my pink, Cartwheels on the catwalk, XOX Betsey, What's your sign?, It's totally karma, Bright as a feather


2 comments:

  1. You have quite the collection. Just so you know, Sephora has all of these on sale right now for $4.50! Thanks for sharing your beautys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection!! The swatches are so helpful, thank you! And as the person who commented before said, Sephora is having a great sale at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete