Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sleek Au Naturel Palette Swatches & Review

I purchased this palette from the Sleek website a few month ago.  I had heard so many good things about the Sleek palettes, I had to see what all the hype was about.  While this is a nice palette, the first 5 shadows in the top row are not pigmented at all.  In order for me to even swatch those on my arm, I had to swatch them at least 5-7 times to get it to show up enough to see.  They don't feel as creamy as I expected them to either.  I honesty rarely reach for this palette because I have so many others I think are better.  I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to hunt this palette down.  There are so many better neutral palettes available in the US.  Even Wet n Wild has better palettes as far as pigmentation and quality.  Enjoy the swatches!

I also own the Sleek Storm palette, which is a much better quality palette in my opinion.  See the review & swatches here!

Sleek Au Naturel Palette
Sleek Au Naturel Palette

top row
bottom row

No comments:

Post a Comment