Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 10 Pan Update! Week 2!

I'm still plugging along!  I just about made myself sick of the Amazing Grace perfume.  I love that scent and it was about to make me gag I was wearing it everyday.  I had to take a few days off from it!  The lipgloss and blush are still never ending.  I'm about to start putting blush on my 1 year old son to help use it up LOL!  I'm happy to report I've also used up 2 bottles of lotion as well!  BONUS!  :-)
  • Philosphy Frosted Animal Cracker Lip Shine-almost gone
  • Mary Kay Taupe eyeliner---FINISHED!
  • Milani Eyebrown pencil in Natural Taupe-FINISHED!
  • CO Bigelow Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-FINISHED!
  • Blistex Silk & Shine-FINISHED!
  • Maybelline Dream mousse blush in pink frosting-not even close!
  • Laura Mercier Full Blown volume mascara-FINISHED
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in sin-almost gone!
  • Maybelline Lipgloss in Sandstone Shimmer-this stuff will never end!
  • Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Elegant Pearl-almost gone!
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW15-getting close!
  • Laura Mercier primer-almost gone!
  • Philosphy Amazing Grace Perfume-half way there!  Had to take a break!
Next update will be in 1 week on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment