- Philosphy Frosted Animal Cracker Lip Shine-almost gone
- Mary Kay Taupe eyeliner---FINISHED!
- Milani Eyebrown pencil in Natural Taupe-FINISHED!
- CO Bigelow Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-FINISHED!
- Blistex Silk & Shine-FINISHED!
- Maybelline Dream mousse blush in pink frosting-not even close!
- Laura Mercier Full Blown volume mascara-FINISHED
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in sin-almost gone!
- Maybelline Lipgloss in Sandstone Shimmer-this stuff will never end!
- Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Elegant Pearl-almost gone!
- MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW15-getting close!
- Laura Mercier primer-almost gone!
- Philosphy Amazing Grace Perfume-half way there! Had to take a break!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Project 10 Pan Update! Week 2!
I'm still plugging along! I just about made myself sick of the Amazing Grace perfume. I love that scent and it was about to make me gag I was wearing it everyday. I had to take a few days off from it! The lipgloss and blush are still never ending. I'm about to start putting blush on my 1 year old son to help use it up LOL! I'm happy to report I've also used up 2 bottles of lotion as well! BONUS! :-)