Thursday, February 2, 2012

NEW Sephora by OPI Nail Polish Swatches!

Here are four of the newest Sephora by OPI Bohemian Collection!  I purchased White hot, Natural Beauty, I only shop vintage and Happy Earth Day to me.

White Hot: Opaque White
Natural Beauty: Opaque Honey Tan
I only shop vintage: Opaque Metallic Golden Broze **my fav!**
Happy Earth Day to me: Opaque Dark Army Brown


The formula on all of these seems much better than normal.  These were all opaque in just one coat.  It is hard to find an opaque white, but White Hot is super opaque.  I only shop Vintage and Happy Earth Day to me are both so gorgeous.  I'm really impressed with these.  I will be looking for dupes or close dupes in my collection tonight and I will post those.  I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be similar.  Enjoy the swatches!

Click here to see swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection!

(L to R) White Hot, Natural Beauty, I Only Shop Vintage, Happy Earth Day to Me

Natural Beauty

I Only Shop Vintage

Happy Earth Day to Me

 (L to R)White Hot, Natural Beauty, I Only Shop Vintage, Happy Earth Day to Me

(L to R) White Hot, Natural Beauty

(L to R) I Only Shop Vintage, Happy Earth Day to Me

I shop only vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment