Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Perfume Rave! Vera Wang Princess Night!

This is the most gorgeous perfume bottle in my collection for sure!  I have over 30 bottles of perfume and this one stands out in a good way!  The bottle has a rough texture and the sparkles don't come off and make a mess!  Love the design!!!!  It's supposed to reflect what a Princess would look like at night! 

The scent is just amazing!  Here are the notes:

Notes:
Wild Berries, Watermelon, Raspberry, Jasmine Petals, Orange Flower, Passion Rose, Plumeria, Crushed Sugar, Creamy Woods, Sensual Musk, Vanilla.


It is more of an evening scent, but I've been wearing it during the day as well.  It starts out smelling fruity and spicy when you first spray it.  It is such a unique, mysterious scent!  My husband says this is his favorite perfume of mine yet.  His second favorite of mine is Tom Ford's Black Orchid.  When Princess Night dries down, you still smell the wild berry note, but the crushed sugar and vanilla notes become more noticable!  I don't know if I can live without this one.  It is limited edition, so I might have to grab another bottle at some point! 

Vera Wang Princess Night

No comments:

Post a Comment