Thursday, February 23, 2012

MAC Midnight Snack Fluidline VS MAC Blacktrack Fluidline! (swatches)

I have been on the hunt for the perfect gel liner for quite some time now.  I have tried to use MAC's Blacktrack over and over again, but it always looks too harsh on me.  For a while, my go-to liner was the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in the shade gunmetal (glimmering dark grey).  Gunmetal was a bit too light though, so I continued my search for the perfect wearable liner!  I saw a few swatches of MAC's Midnight Snack fluidline from the new Shop/Cook collection and I decided to try it.  I'm so happy that I did!  It's just dark enough to be noticable, but not so dark that it is harsh.  It looks very natural and just makes my lashes look thicker at the base.  I absolutely adore it!  The shimmer doesn't show up much on the eyes, but that is fine because I wasn't looking for sparkle!  Enjoy the swatch!

(L to R) MAC Blacktrack fluidline, MAC Midnight Snack fluidline

No comments:

Post a Comment