Thursday, February 16, 2012

Maybelline Fuchsia Fever & Coral Crush Swatch/Comparison!

With all the bright lipsticks that MAC has been releasing the past few months in the Iris Aphel and Shop/Cook collections, I thought I'd swatch and compared a few bright drugstore lipsticks!  The lipsticks in the recent MAC collections sold out super quick!  Maybelline Colorsensational has 2 shades that are bright and gorgeous!  I have read that Coral Crush is a dupe for MAC's Toxic Tale lipstick, although I can't confirm or deny that because I don't own Toxic Tale! A few blogs have mentioned that Fuchsia Fever is a dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum, but I can tell from the finish that they are not dupes.  Fuchsia Fever might be a good alternative though, but Candy Yum Yum is matte, which is why it is so unique.  I have included swatches and a comparison below!!  Enjoy!

(L to R) MAC Watch me simmer, Maybelline Coral Crush, Maybelline Fuchsia Fever, MAC Quick Sizzle

(L to R) MAC Watch me simmer, Maybelline Coral Crush, Maybelline Fuchsia Fever, MAC Quick Sizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment