Friday, February 10, 2012

MAC Vera Aloha & Butterfly Party Stack Swatches!

I've always avoided MAC's Crushed Pigments because they always seemed to get poor reviews.  I am so happy that I didn't pass them up this time.  I am honestly so impressed with these.  I've never felt a pigment that was so buttery and almost melted into the skin.  They are pigmented beyond belief.  I just tapped my finger onto the lid and it produced the most vivid swatch!  My swatches are all dry swatches!  Just scroll down and see for yourself!  These have so much product in them too!  It's an amazing bargain for what you are getting!  Wow!  Just WOW!  Enjoy the swatches!

Click here to see swatches of the lipsticks from MAC's Shop shop shop/Cook cook cook Collection!!









Aloha stack







Butterfly Party stack

No comments:

Post a Comment