Friday, February 3, 2012

Stila In the moment eyeshadow palette swatches!

I love the Stila Naturaleyes palette, so I was anticipating to love Stila's new In the moment palette as well.  Sadly, this palette falls flat for me.  Half of the shadows were chalky and powdery.  The worst shadow in the palette is the beautiful purple named "glance".  Glance was a powdery mess.  Instinct was the creamiest shadow in this palette, but I've seen that color 100 times at this point.   I had to really pack on a few of these shadows to get them to show up.

Overall, the quality of the shadows makes this a flop for me.  On the bright side, the eyeliner in Tetra is seriously amazing.  As soon as you put it on, it stays on.  It's like an eyeliner tatoo!  Tetra is quite gorgeous as well.  I might have to look into more of Stila's smudge stick waterproof eye liners!  I was quite impressed!

Click here to see swatches of the Stila Naturaleyes palette!


Top (L to R) Instinct, Impulse, Glance, Improvise, Catalyst
Bottom (L to R) Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous, Whim, Captivate

Top (L to R) Instinct, Impulse, Glance, Improvise, Catalyst
Bottom (L to R) Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous, Whim, Captivate

Top (L to R) Instinct, Impulse, Glance
Bottom (L to R) Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous

Top (L to R)  Improvise, Catalyst Bottom (L to R)Whim, Captivate

Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner in Tetra

No comments:

Post a Comment