Thursday, February 2, 2012

NARS Lhasa vs Chanel Fauve vs Le Metier Corinthian (Swatch/Comparison)

I love all three of these eyeshadows!  I really didn't think NARS Lhasa would impress me after owning Chanel Fauve, but I'm happy to say that I love Lhasa!  It is such a gorgeous all over the lid color for the daytime!  I might even go as far as saying that I like Lhasa the best of these three shadows because I see myself reaching for it the most.  None of these are dupes for eachother.  Chanel Fauve and Le Metier Corinthian have a creamier texture compared to NARS Lhasa, however, Lhasa is creamier in comparison to several other NARS eyeshadows I own.  I am happy that I own all three of these shadows.  They are all colors that I can just put all over the lid and it looks great!  I just need mascara and some gloss and I'm out the door!  (ok, and concealer, MAC MSF Natural, liner, blush, perfume LOL)  :-)  Enjoy the swatches!
*Natural light*
(L to R) NARS Lhasa, Chanel Fauve, Le Metier Corinthian

*with flash*
(L to R) NARS Lhasa, Chanel Fauve, Le Metier Corinthia

(L to R) NARS Lhasa, Chanel Fauve, Le Metier Corinthian

No comments:

Post a Comment