Saturday, February 18, 2012

Barry M Shocking Pink & Palest Lavender Lipstick Swatches/Comparison!

These are my first Barry M lipsticks and I am very impressed!  They have an amazing formula and the Shocking Pink has some seriously staying power.  I don't find them drying on my lips at all.  Barry M Shocking Pink has been called a dupe for MAC's Candy Yum Yum.  I don't currently own Candy Yum Yum, but with Shocking Pink's matte finish, I would imagine they are in fact very similar!  I also do not own MAC's Lavender Whip to compare to the Barry M Palest Lavender, but I did have a few lavender lipsticks to compare it to!  Enjoy the swatches!!

(L to R) Maybelline Fuchsia Fever, Barry M Shocking Pink, Barry M Palest Lavender, MAC Blooming Lovely, MAC Fashion Mews

(L to R) Maybelline Fuchsia Fever, Barry M Shocking Pink
(L to R) MAC Quick Sizzle, Barry M Shocking Pink, MAC Pink Pigeon

(L to R) Barry M Palest Lavender, MAC Blooming Lovely, MAC Fashion Mews

No comments:

Post a Comment