Friday, February 3, 2012

LORAC Lips with Benefits in shade Mark (swatch)

Do you remember the Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip glosses?  They had a creme brulee scent/taste?  The smell of those just about gagged me.  I don't know why.  It was just weird and it stayed around all day!  Well, the LORAC Lips with Benefits have the same creme brulee scent!  Such a bummer.  I really like this gloss.  It's a nice everyday shade and I liked the formula.  It's not sticky, but it lasts quite a while for a gloss. 

It claims to be moisturizing, which I don't find that it is.  It's doesn't dry out my lips though, which is good.  I might consider it slightly more moisturizing compared to your average lip gloss.  Anyways, I will be returning this simply due to the smell.  If you like the creme brulee scent, then you might want to give this a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment