Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bare Escentuals Eyeshadow Swatches!

Here are swatches of all the Bare Escentuals eyeshadows that I currently own.  I feel like these are rarely talked about!  They are so beautiful and have a very smooth and blendable formula.  My favorites are drama, queen phyllis and nude beach!  These are a great value at $13 at Sephora or QVC.  I have used mine so much and they still look brand new.  I wish Bare Escentuals would come out with some new colors for these.  I am not a huge fan of the new pressed "Ready" eyeshadows.  I prefer the loose shadows.  I hope they don't phase these out!  Enjoy the swatches!

(L to R) nude beach, celestine, in the buff, queen phyllis, vanilla sugar

(L to R) cupcake, clear radiance, queen tiffany, summer, sex kitten

(L to R) pistachio light, drama, peacock

Bare skin

No comments:

Post a Comment