Thursday, February 2, 2012

Perfume FAIL! Billionaire Boyfriend Review!

Before I even get into how this perfume smells, let's discuss the bottle.  It is the ugliest perfume bottle I've ever seen.  It looks like it was made out of recycled cans.  It even has dings in it like a tin can would.  It looks like it was thrown together with scraps of metal and it is so sloppy.  What a disappointment!  The crystals on the top look so out of place because the rest of the bottle looks like crap. 

Now, let's talk about the scent.  Ok, imagine yourself driving through a small town with a population of about 300.  The town looks like it stopped progressing back in the 1970's.  You see a stop light up ahead and a old house that looks like it hasn't been repainted in 40 years.  There is a sign in the window that says "Antique Shop" and a sign flashing "OPEN".  You figure, what the heck, let's go in and take a look....stretch our legs for a few.  You open the door and an odor hits you.  It smells like the windows haven't been opened in this place for years.  You can see dust on everything.  It just smells old and dusty.  You even smell moth balls.  It's so bad you have to go back outside and get fresh air!   The smell of cow manure outside smells better than this Antique Shop.

This is exactly what Billionaire Boyfriend smells like!  I am not kidding!  It is horrible.  If this is what a Billionaire smells like, then I'll be poor any day!  This should be called "Broke Ass Boyfriend".   Here are some photos of the bottle. 




4 comments:

  1. Still exited about getting my sample. I really like the original boyfriend and the bottle design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the original boyfriend too! I hope you do like Billionaire Boyfriend. Obviously I hated it lol, but perfumes are different on everyone! :-)

      Delete
  2. LOL!!!! This really made me chuckle: "this should be called "Broke Ass Boyfriend!" Now I'm super curious to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rita! I'm still traumatized by the whole experience! haha My husband is the who thought it smelled like dust and moth balls. It smells like old, stank, dirty, dusty funk. I don't know what it was. I had to shower it off. I couldn't stand it. Worst experience ever with a perfume (not to mention the awful bottle). Let me know if you try it and what you think. I'm sure some people out there love it.

      Delete