Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wet n Wild Fauna Collection! (Swatches)

It could just be where I live, but I've never seen kits from Wet n Wild before!  These are awesome and only $4.99.  The Fauna set is amazing!  The blush and eyeshadow trio are both so creamy and pigmented!  The lipgloss is a gorgeous sparkling pink and it smells like Sweet tarts candy!  The nail polish is a beautiful metallic teal!  I am so glad I was able to get my hands on this!  I hope I can find more in the future!!  Enjoy the swatches!!


Wet n Wild Fauna Collection $4.99

Fauna Trio

Fauna trio swatches

(L to R) Pearlescent Pink blush, Glass Confusion Glassy Gloss

Wet n Wild Teal or No Teal
Teal or No Teal (2 coats)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a Revlon Ocean dupe, but the palette is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever purchased a Revlon eyeshadow. I take that back. I bought a color stay eyeshadow and it sucked. Chalk city! Plus, this is a friggin steal for $4.99 for all of that. I've never tried a WnW gloss before, but it was really nice.

      Delete
  2. wow i've never seen these sets anywhere..it'd be nice to find them though. for $5 that is an amazing deal. i love how cheap wet n wild is but such high quality...idk how they do it. btw pearlescent pink is my favorite blush..ever. it's so gorgeous and perfect for everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Monica! I picked up another one of these WnW sets tonight just incase someone couldn't find it and wanted it. I will swap on MUA under LivestrongH2 or just sell it for cost + shipping. Let me know if you can't find it! xo

      Delete