Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara Review (My HG!)

The girly packaging is what drew me to try this mascara initially.  Seriously, how cute is it??  Haute & Naughty mascara is designed to give you either a natural look or a very dramatic look.  When I first tried it, I figured let's go all out and try the dramatic look.  If you want the dramatic look, you untwist the purple cap and untwist the pink cap for the natural look.   I hated this mascara when I went for the dramatic look.  It was wet, clumpy, and all my lashes were sticking together.  It looked so awful and unnatural.   I had to take it off and even remove all of my eyeshadow along with it.  It was bad.  The next day I tried the natural look.  Ahhhhh <3  I was instantly in love.  I don't want people to look at my eyes and think holy crap she really piled on the mascara.  I want my lashes to look long, separated, full and natural all at the same time.  That is exactly what the natural look does with this mascara.  It makes my lashes look so great, but still natural at the same time.  It just looks like I have naturally amazing lashes when I don't.  I can't be without this mascara now!

No comments:

Post a Comment