Thursday, March 15, 2012

Susan Posnick Lipstick Swatches!

These are the first lipsticks I've ever tried from Susan Posnick.  All three of these are supposed to be suitable for all skin tones.  I agree and think that all three shades that I purchased are very wearable!  I heard a lot of great reviews about these lipsticks and decided to give them a try.  They are very moisturizing and what I love most about them is that they have a glossy finish to them, which makes your lips look slightly fuller.  I picked up the shades Dubai, South Beach and Dallas.  They had decent staying power for being so glossy.  They lasted longer on me than a MAC lustre finish lipstick would.  These lipsticks average around $19 each.  I like the packaging as well because it has a magnetic top, so the cap won't come off in your purse! 

Enjoy the swatches!


No comments:

Post a Comment