Thursday, March 1, 2012

Julep Maven March Box! (Alicia & Portia swatches)

I haven't received a Julep Maven box in a few months.  I've been skipping lately because they didn't seem that unique.  I honestly was surprised when this showed up at my door.  I must've missed the email asking whether I wanted to skip the month or not.  I was actually pleasantly surprised with this box.  I received the Boho Glam box. The colors are better than I expected.  They also sent a big bottle of Organic Moroccan Argan oil.  I will probably use it on my cuticles because the dry whether is killing my hands.  The packaging was extra cute this month and the nail file was a nice touch!  Enjoy the swatches!

Alicia: sunny salmon creme
Portia: sheer tropical blue with glittery sparkles


(L to R) Portia, Alicia

(L to R) Alicia, Portia, Portia over Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment