Friday, March 16, 2012

New Wet n Wild Nail Polish! (swatches)

There was a large display of glitter polishes from Wet n Wild at my grocery store for $1.99 each.  In the bottles, they all looked very similar.  I picked up the colors Jewels for your highness and Speak when spoken to.  My favorite of the two is Speak when spoken to because the duochrome is more noticeable in that one.  I couldn't caputure on camera how pretty these both are.  They are obviously super glittery, but they also have a duochrome effect that really cool when you get it in the sunlight.  They have a gritty texture after the polishes dry, which doesn't both me much.  Enjoy the swatches!


(L to R) Jewels for your highness, Speak when spoken to
(L to R) Speak when spoken to, Jewels for your highness

Jewels for your highness (index, ring)
Speak when spoken to ( thumb, middle, pinky)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing I love more than running into new Wet N Wild's! These look cool together! Now I know what I will be searching for today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can find them! They were in a separate display! You need to check out the post on just did on a WnW kit. It is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete