Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes March OTM Eyeshadow in "Inspired" (swatch)

Glamour Doll Eyes stepped it up this month with their "OTM" subscription program!  This month's eyeshadow is a grassy green with yellow sparkle called Inspired!  This shadow will be perfect for St. Patrick's Day!  It is gorgeous!  I love greens on my brown eyes!  Also included for March was an extra bonus!  Vee teamed up with a company called Kiss My Sass and sent us a full size lip tint in the shade Georgia Kiss.  Georgia Kiss is a pinky peach shade and I love it!!  I think peach lips look great with green eyeshadows!  Perfect combo!  Enjoy the swatches!!

If you are not a member of the GDE OTM subscription, you can purchase these products individually on the Glamour Doll Eyes website after March 15th! 


Inspired

(L to R) Inspired, Georgia Kiss

Georgia Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment