Friday, March 30, 2012

My Little Black Bag Monthly Subscription

I heard about My Little Black Bag monthly subscription from someone on YouTube.  It caught my attention because it is purses, jewelry, accessories, makeup and some home goods.  What I liked is that you hand pick your first item and then they pick 2 more for you.  If you don't like what they picked for you, you have a week to trade with others for something you do like.  Once you are happy with your bag (or your time runs out for trading) they will send your bag to you! 

It is $49.99 per month, which after receiving my package I think I paid too much.  The jewerly is nice, but the chain on my rope necklace is super yellow and cheap looking.  I really love the rope chain, so I think I will switch out the gold chain to make it work.  I really wanted the 3 tiered hammered necklace.  I had been looking for one of those for a long time and this one is actually really nice.  Here are photos of what I received.  If you are interested in signing up and giving it a try, click here.  This is my referral link.  You can also just go to http://www.littleblackbag.com/.   Enjoy the photos! 


(Left) Kenneth Jay Lane Rope Wrap Necklace
(Right) ZAD Gold Hammered Crescent Necklace




No comments:

Post a Comment