Monday, November 7, 2011

Sephora by OPI "Going nude, eh?" swatched and compared to 6 other nude polishes!

I have 7 nude polishes in my collection and to be honest, they all look terrible on me.  They are all either too yellow, too gray, too pink, too brown.  I am still on the hunt for that perfect nude (if it's out there).  Here are swatches of my nude polishes.  They are all very different, although some of them look similar in the bottles. 

Sephora by OPI "Going nude, eh" and Sally Hansen "Without a stitch" gave me horrible corpse hands.  It's bad!  Sally Hansen "Malt" looks the best on me out of the 7 nude polishes I have.  I also like OPI "Samoan Sand", but I think it would look better if my skin tone were a shade darker.   Essie "Topless and Barefoot isn't bad on me either, but I have such a hard time getting it to not look streaky!  The application on both Orly polishes were also very streaky and difficult to build up.  I am not a fan of sheer polishes, so those both get a thumbs down from me.  I don't wear nail polish if I really have to work at getting it to apply nicely.  I hope this helps you!

Click here to see swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection!
Click here to see more nude polishes swatched & compared!

(L to R) Sephora by OPI Going nude, eh?, Sally Hansen Without a stitch, OPI Samoan Sand, Sally Hansen Malt, Essie Topless & Barefoot, Orly My Beau, Orly Dreamboat


(L to R) Sephora by OPI Going nude, eh?, Sally Hansen Without a stitch, OPI Samoan Sand, Sally Hansen Malt


(L to R) Sephora by OPI Going nude, eh?, Sally Hansen Without a stitch, OPI Samoan Sand, Sally Hansen Malt


(L to R) Essie Topless & Barefoot, Orly My Beau, Orly Dreamboat

(L to R) Sally Hansen Malt, Essie Topless & Barefoot, Orly My Beau, Orly Dreamboat

(L to R) Sally Hansen Malt, Sephora by OPI Natural Beauty, MAC Abalone Shell, Sephora by OPI Going nude, eh?, OPI Samoan Sand

(thumb to pinky) Sally Hansen Malt, Sephora by OPI Natural Beauty, MAC Abalone Shell, Sephora by OPI Going nude, eh?, OPI Samoan Sand



No comments:

Post a Comment