Monday, November 14, 2011

Nails inc St. Johns Wood (swatches/comparisons)


(L to R) Zoya Malia, Nails inc St. Johns wood, NARS Pokerface
 When I received Nails inc. St. Johns Wood in the mail, my first reaction was that I was certain I had something similar.  After going through all of my polishes, I was very surprised that I didn't.  In fact, I didn't have anything even remotely close to it.  I really love Nails inc polishes.  They do come with a small amount 0.33oz, but of the 3 I've tried, they are all opaque in 1 coat.  Sephora describes St. Johns Wood as a dark periwinkle.  I will do a NOTD with this soon!  I'm really glad I ordered it and so far I'm quite impressed with Nails inc as a brand. 
(L to R) Zoya Malia, Nails inc St. Johns wood, NARS Pokerface

(L to R) Zoya Malia, Nails inc St. Johns wood, NARS Pokerface

No comments:

Post a Comment