Saturday, November 12, 2011

NOTD: Sephora by OPI: Under my trench coat (swatches/comparisons)


I love this polish in the bottle.  On my nails.....not so much.  It was opaque in 2 coats, but it made the imperfections on my nails very noticeable.   It is a beautiful taupe shade with micro fine gold shimmer.  It was very easy to remove.  I think this would be a gorgeous color on many skin tones.   Here are some swatches and comparisons.  ENJOY!

(L to R)Wet n Wild Shield, Butter London All hail the queen, Sephora by OPI Under my trench coat, Essie Chinchilly


(L to R) Sephora by OPI Under my trench coat, Zoya Jules, OPI Designer de better, Revlon Catty


(L to R) Wet n Wild Shield, Butter London All hail the queen, Sephora by OPI Under my trench coat, Sephora by OPI Metro chic, Zoya Jules, OPI Designer de better, Revlon Catty

No comments:

Post a Comment