Monday, April 30, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB: 2012 vs. Revlon Royal #730 (swatch/comparison)

Rescue Beauty Lounge recently released their fan inspired collection which included 4 new limited edition (and very limited supply) polishes.  I was super excited about the color IKB: 2012 because it was described as a SUPER electric blue.  I can never pass up an electric blue polish, so I had to try this.  My favorite electric blue polish is Revlon's Top Speed polish in the shade Royal.  Royal is so bright blue it's almost neon.  I was hoping that IKB: 2012 would be even brighter, but sadly it's not.  Honestly, I am bummed I paid $20 for it.  I will grab Revlon's Royal 10 out of 10 times over it because it is brighter.  IKB: 2012 is a touch more purple as well compared to Revlon Royal.  IKB: 2012 is sold out, so if you missed it and are  bummed, grab Revlon Royal.  It is a permanent color!  Enjoy the swatches!

(L to R) Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB: 2012, Revlon Royal #730


(L to R) Revlon Royal #730, Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB: 2012

Revlon Royal #730

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love the Revlon color. This is the second time I see it on a blog post and I'm hoping to buy it next time I go to a drugstore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wendy! You have to try Revlon Royal! You will die when you see how bright it is in real life! The pictures do it no justice. It's like BAM! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comp. I was wondering how they compare!

    ReplyDelete