Thursday, December 15, 2011

NOTD: Chanel Blue Satin (swatch)

This is my first Chanel polish and I am in love.  I was hoping it wouldn't be that great since they are so expensive($25).  Sigh.  I debated on purchasing a Chanel polish so many times over the years, but I couldn't pass up Blue Satin.  I love blue polishes and I love dark polishes!  I just couldn't stop thinking about it, so I had to break down and purchase it.  It is the most gorgeous dark blue I've ever seen.  It applies like a dream and is opaque in one coat.  I have so many dark blue polishes, but I would give them all away to just keep Blue Satin.  If you are a dark blue polish lover, you should check this one out and add it to your list for Santa!  Onto the swatches!

with flash (one coat)

without flash/natural lighting (one coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment